Host your Resume on Google App Engine by Yash Raj Singh, on July 17, 2016.
I made a little boilerplate over the weekend, for people who are searching for jobs and want to build a customized resume for a specific company. The idea is very simple, since to stand out amoung the applicants you need to be visible and you can be visible by making a specific web page (since its responsive and available through the internet) describing about yourself and how you stand out from others, plus how the company can benefit from your skills and services.
- Made on Google App Engine with Python, So you can host it with a custom domain.
- Responsive design.
- Have a Kudos button, already implemented.
- AngularJS for flexible UI.
- Build over django, so you can even blog on it.
- Comes with a Light weight template, with JQuery.
So, you can either:
This was written by Yash Raj Singh, on July 17, 2016.